Thursday, July 26, 2007

Solo journey

This is what I did yesterday (Thursday)I was not able to post from the computer I was using.

I had a fun time navigating the trains and bus with my minimal language comprehension. Lucky for me there are many friendly and helpful Japanese people who enjoy to practice their English. I explored Narita temple for the morning and then went to Bosonomura for the afternoon. It is like upper canada village but for samurai times, pretty cool actually. Again, it will be cooler with photos which will come soon.

Tomorrow I will explore Sawara. It is so hot and humid that you actually start to drip. It is foggy because of the humidity, but it isnt something that will clear with a thunder storm or anything. there is no rain predicted actually. I will be looking forward to the cold on top of Mt. Fuji

No comments: