Monday, July 23, 2007

Leaving tomorrow

I think I'm all ready to go. All I need for the next month is squished into 2 bags. Hopefully they can both be carry-on bags, I don't want to start my trip with lost luggage.

I'm not sure I'm quite ready for how hot and humid it could be--it's lovely and cool here now 18 C, but in Japan it is--oh no! I just checked the weather report, and it calls for hot weather and thunderstorms every day in Tokyo!

However, I'm not going to Tokyo right away, so I checked this site for Narita and it had some pretty good advice for me It does not predict much measurable precipitation so I might be able to do all the outdoor touristy stuff I had planned on. I'm hoping that I'll be able to have some days with this weather suggestion.
I bought sun glasses today, hopefully I'll get the chance to use them!

No comments: